- 2, 8-10oz wild swordfish steaks
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp avocado oil or olive oil
- juice from half lime
- cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, S&P to taste
- 1 cara-cara orange, peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar for reduction (optional)
- Season the fish with cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and S&P or with your favorite seasonings.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil in a cast-iron skillet on medium heat. Sear fish each side for 3 minutes. *Grilling is a great option
- While the fish cooks, dice the mango and avocado in small cubes.
- Toss mango and avocado with chopped cilantro and lime juice, and 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- To serve, place the fish on orange slices and top with salsa.
Drizzle with balsamic glaze (optional) – Balsamic reduction: 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar. Cook in saucepan on medium heat until it reduced halfway.
- Rotisserie Chicken Cucumber Roll-ups
- Cast Iron Care