- 2 8oz wild swordfish or tuna steak
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp avocado or olive oil
- splash of lime juice
- cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, S&P to taste
- 1 cara-cara orange, peeled and sliced
Lightly season the fish with cumin, onion powder, garlic powder and S&P or with your favorite seasonings. Sear in a cast iron skillet on medium heat. You may also grill it! Cook on each side for about 3 minutes.
Dice the mango and avocado in small cubes. Add chopped cilantro, and all or some of the seasonings you used for the fish. If you don’t use the balsamic glaze then you can add more lime juice. But try not to use too much lime juice with the balsamic or it may clash a bit.
Serve on a bed of thinly sliced cara-cara oranges. Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
Balsamic reduction: 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar. Cook in saucepan on medium heat until it reduced halfway. Set aside and it will thicken more.
- Rotisserie Chicken Cucumber Roll-ups
- Cast Iron Care