What are people saying about Mangia Paleo?
The following are all direct quotes from complete strangers via Instagram, Email, and Facebook.
- Finally someone dishing out real world advice, normal looking food recipes with a dash of humor towards the ‘situation’ we live with daily.
- I read your entire blog and it had me laughing out loud multiple times! Thanks for being so awesome and candid about your experiences and thoughts.
- This is my new favorite blog.
- I was diagnosed with colitis over three years ago. Clean eating (paleo) and crossfit has changed my life and kept me in remission! It’s so exciting meeting someone with a similar experience.
- Last fall, I started paying more attention to my diet, which is when I started following you on instagram. Thanks for being an inspiration and giving me new hope.
- I too am Italian and love to cook (and eat!) and I love flavorful foods and had a hard time figuring out how to easily make things tasteful and Paleo. You have helped with that.
- I love your candor. Your blog really brings attention to an un-fun topic which is refreshing to say the least.
- It’s great what you and your doctor are doing together and what you’re doing with your blog; you’re a huge inspiration.
- You’re the Giada of the paleo world.
- My family’s Italian and I think the world needs more really GOOD Italian Paleo cooking, which is why I think you’re awesome.