RISE AND SHINE. It’s paleo brunch time!
You’ve asked for more breakfast recipes so here you go. Ask and you shall receive! The best part about this is that it’s great for groups, kids, and all bacon lovers. You will most definitely need to double or triple the recipe if you’ve got people over. Especially the bacon… quadruple that!
Whenever I see a skewer I think of the grill, but these are not grilled. It’s all explained in the recipe. Don’t you worry ’bout a thing. 🙂
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 cup raw spinach
- 12 oz. bacon
- 1 small sweet potato
- olive oil
- S&P to taste
- Skewer the bacon by threading the stick through the slice. It should resemble a relaxed version of ribbon candy. Except it’s bacon which is better.
- Cut sweet potatoes into bite-sized cubes. Toss in olive oil and salt & pepper. 3. Place the bacon skewers and sweet potato on the baking pan as shown below.
- Place the pan in a 375 degree oven for about 20 minutes. Check on the bacon and poke a fork into a sweet potato chunk and see if it’s tender and cooked through…just to monitor cooking.
- Whisk eggs, coconut milk, 1 cup raw spinach, and salt & pepper together. Grease mini muffin tins well (eggs sticking to your pans is the worst). Place the eggs in the same oven for 10-15 minutes or until the eggs rise and are not wet anymore.
- When everything is out of the oven it’s time to assemble the skewers! Leave the bacon as-is. Doesn’t it look awesome? These go fast!
Alternate adding a sweet potato, egg puff, spinach leaf, sweet potato, egg puff, spinach leaf, etc.
AMP IT UP a little and drizzle some of the leftover bacon fat onto the skewers. Just do it. Seriously. Life is short.
MANGIA! BRUNCH TIME!
- Hydrating Fruitsicles
- Piña Colada Shrimp