MULTIPLE LIEBSTER AWARDS IN ONE DAY? Aw shucks, you guys.
I love my fellow bloggers! Seriously, we are the best community. For real. Thanks to Kristina at The Fast and The Foodiest AND Laura at Paleo in Comparison AND Meg at Be Paleo and Thrive I was nominated for a Liebster Award – thrice! This is an award chain from fellow bloggers to help spread the word of wonderful undiscovered blogs.
The way Liebster works: A blogger chooses other awesome blogs to nominate. The nominated have to answer questions from the previous blogger. Links and shares are often appreciated in addition to passing along other nominations. Chain, chain, chain…Chain of food (see what I did there?).
Here are my answers to Kristina’s questions: LIEBSTER AWARD 1
Here are my answers to Laura’s questions: LIEBSTER AWARD 2
Here are my answers to Meg’s questions: LIEBSTER AWARD 3
The blogs I’m nominating are… DRUM ROLL PLEASE….
- Living Loving Paleo Kristen is another inspiration who is conquering her IBD with help through the paleo diet. Her story is inspiring and her dedication to the diet truly shows through in her recipes.
- Just Love Your Guts Heather has some tasty and realistic recipes, but most importantly she’s all about nutrition and health – the true reason behind paleo.
- Paleo In Comparison (even though she got to me first!) Not only do Laura and I share the same first name, but we share the same love for paleo! She’s always posting awesome stuff on Instagram, too.
- I Have UC Adam has a blog that is true and relatable for those who have Ulcerative Colitis. He has found diet to help his symptoms too, despite his doctors telling him otherwise.
- Paleo Thug Life This R-rated paleo blog is not only full of humor and great eats, but her dog is most likely in every picture and it’s possibly the cutest thing ever.
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
- Give one fact about yourself that many people don’t know.
- What is your favorite spice or herb?
- How did you first hear about the paleo or SCD diet?
- If you had to eat the same meal everyday for a year what would it be? Why?
- What’s the most interesting comment/message/email that you’ve gotten from your blog?
- Cauliflower Soup with Scallops and Bacon
- Prosciutto Pears with Fig Dip