The hardest part about eating clean is making the time to cook all the meals. That’s why I would suggest investing in a slow cooker. You just put everything in one giant ceramic bowl, plug it in, go hunt and gather other food like a true caveman, and come back to a cooked meal! I can barely take how easy this was to make.
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 12 oz jar of salsa verde
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (watch out for hidden corn syrup or acids)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup jalapenos, chopped (optional)
Put all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours. When done, shred it all with a fork. Top with cilantro and lime.
- Paleo Foods to Avoid with Ulcerative Colitis
- Paleo Beef & Chorizo Empanadas